Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Shania believes in Sickkids !!!!!!

Karen, Shannon and I are going to be on Sickkids radioathon on Wednesday march 26Th. First on CFRB at 4:00PM and then EZ Rock at 5:00PM to talk about what Sick Children's Hospital and the incredible people there meant to Shania and our family. It is hard to even try to begin to explain how grateful we are that we have a facility filled with such dedicated and caring individuals, all working for the same goal." To save children's Lives" It must be so hard for them to see these beautiful little children suffering from terrible diseases and conditions. This is where the fund raising comes in. Before Shania got sick with Neuroblastoma I had no idea that Sick Children's Hospital is one of the worlds leading research Hospitals. All working hard to find cures for things like Childhood cancer. They aren't doing this to feed a huge corporate machine. They are just plain and simple trying to save our kids lives and possibly kids all around the world at the same time. Sick Children's Hospital was there for us when we needed them and so where you the people that support Sickkids. And if our family can help in any way possible we will because we know first hand how important it is!!! Shania loved the people of Sick Children's hospital, this I believe is part of the reason why she wanted to help them find cures for other children suffering like she did.
We would like to thank Jennifer Brown and the Toronto Star for doing a lovely article in Shania's memory and her cause. It was in their Sickkids pull out section. Very touching! Thank you.

I will always believe in Shania I will I will !
I will always believe in Shania I will I will !!!
I will always believe in Shania I will I will !!!!!!
With love that is true!
Shayne, Karen and Shannon