Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Do you believe in Fairies?

We watched the PeterPan DVD tonight which is the latest version of this fun tale, the girls have seen it a few times and love to sing to the part when Tinkerbell dies and everyone sings "I do believe in fairies I do I do! I Do believe in fairies I do I do!! I Do believe in fairies I do I do!!! And then she comes back to life. It's hard not to believe, when you see your children sing this song. Whiskey is getting better by the day, he is walking around the house and seems to be in less pain every day, but we still have to give him his pain medication and he can't go down stairs for now.
Shania started to get pain in her left knee on Monday, and it has gradually gotten worse every day. Karen and Shania went down to Sick Children's Hospital today to get a full check up and to start to get all the tests done to see what is going on with this and her viral, bacterial, fungal infection? Shania said to Karen as they where going to her Bone scan, " I'm not sure mommy but I don't think that the cancer has come back". Shania is a smart girl and you cannot imagine how much we hope she is right!!! We are going back down to the Hospital tomorrow to get a Ct scan for the possible infection, and she will get a MIBG scan next week. It's going to be a long wait to find out again.
Do you believe in Shania I do I do!!!!!!

Shayne,Karen,Shania&Shannon.